PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I wish to ask a question in occasion of nevynashivanija to pregnancy, mn...

Lily
24.08.2004, 15:29
Hello, I wish to ask a question in occasion of nevynashivanija to pregnancy, me 22 years, I for two years was pregnant four times, in all cases there were abortions till 12 weeks, thus 2 3 days prior to an abortion constantly oshchjushchalsja a dyscomfort: reduction, nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, some hours prior to an abortion intolerable pains and already then very strong bleeding, the doctor explains it to that at me weak function of a uterus and a low attitude of fetus. I did not accept a medicine, abortions did not do or make, from first days of pregnancy tried to move less, it is more to lay, I very much want the child, tell or say, than similar cases nevynashivanija a fetus can be caused or called, what measures need to be accepted, for conservation of pregnancy and whether there is at me a chance to bear or take out pregnancy and to give birth to the healthy child? Please otvette!

JAsnovidjashchaja
26.08.2004, 00:41
Malefice + the karmic block or trochlea + vampiricheskaja a binding. Last program just works on sexual chakru. A malefice on a solar plexus. All can be removed or taken off. The first child will be the girl:).

Dasha
27.08.2004, 00:54
If you believe in the God.
In church, precisely I do not remember as she there is by the underground China city, an output or exit to Maroseyka. If lose the way, ask in tents they there everyone know.
The church is directly near to the underground.
There on the second etozhe, is more exact where ask employees.
And so there there is icon Feodorovskoj of Divine Mother.
She helps or assists with sorts or labors, pregnant and wanting to become pregnant.
Also there every medium are spent molebny, vodosvjatnye so, that zahvotite pure or clean, empty butylochku, will drink water.
Before molebnom it is necessary to submit a note.
As buy or purchase akafist Feodorovskoj Divine Mother
Also read houses.
I wish your of good luck, Dasha.

Dasha
28.08.2004, 10:49
If you believe in the God.
In church, precisely I do not remember as she there is by the underground China city, an output or exit to Maroseyka. If lose the way, ask in tents they there everyone know.
The church is directly near to the underground.
There on the second etozhe, is more exact where ask employees.
And so there there is icon Feodorovskoj of Divine Mother.
She helps or assists with sorts or labors, pregnant and wanting to become pregnant.
Also there every medium are spent molebny, vodosvjatnye so, that zahvotite pure or clean, empty butylochku, will drink water.
Before molebnom it is necessary to submit a note.
As buy or purchase akafist Feodorovskoj Divine Mother
Also read houses.
I wish your of good luck, Dasha.