PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reddening and itch of sexual labiums

Lajmi
26.08.2004, 22:33
Hello! At me after mastrubatsii flakonchikom from under shampoo (I it or him before it or this very carefully soaps with soap) have begun reddening sexual labiums and an itch, strong, the third day it lasts. Yesterday have begun tezhe signs and at my partner (after sex), at it or him reddening under testicles and an itch. Today since morning I had any strange komkoobraznye plentiful allocation, but they without a smell and white. We the friend-friend do not change. What is it can be? Prompt pliiiiz!!!:confused:

mariamm
27.08.2004, 11:07
bystrenko to the doctor to hand over the analysis-smear and to treat an inflammation. Have badly washed all the same.

Lajmi
28.08.2004, 09:37
Thanks for the answer! To the doctor bystrenko at me unfortunately it will not turn out, as I could enter the name on reception to our regional doctor, only for September, 3rd.. ((whether It is possible to hand over without a direction of the doctor the analysis-smear on yeast infections to be checked up and learn or be checked up and find out that from me? It can be something serious? My girlfriend has told or said that it or she had something similar and has advised to be washed away with a solution of potassium permanganate. I yesterday have made it since morning and for the night, and have noticed that allocation have disappeared. Whether probably to recover thus?:confused: