PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt, whether it is possible to catch a toxoplasmosis if has scratched kosh...

JUlja
24.08.2004, 19:27
Girls, prompt, whether it is possible to catch a toxoplasmosis if the cat (to a cat of 7 years, in the street does not walk) or if it was cut at cutting meat has scratched? At me directly panic as I shall be cut either the cat will scratch. Or the most important not is the crude and badly fried or badly fried thoroughly meat. 1, 5 years ago handed over on a toxoplasmosis have found out nothing. Calm. All can pregnant women such hypochondriac? Pregnancy 25 ned.

evromedprestizh
25.08.2004, 10:50
During ber-ti inspection on a toxoplasmosis in female consultation is obligatory. Infection occurs or happens not at scratchs, and at residing the infected animal at the house. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

JUlja
26.08.2004, 13:19
And at cuts at cutting meat too it is impossible?

Anja
28.08.2004, 09:11
JUlenka calm down if the cat longly lives also you already at itself handed over analyses that in polne probably that your pupil is healthy. Means also you do not catch. At me all pregnancy there lived a rat it is primary hozjaen that infection. And that to my daughter two years. Success to you and your Kid