PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Before to ask the question, I shall make a reservation, that in the field of gine...

Tatyana
27.08.2004, 20:57
Hello!
Before to ask the question, I shall make a reservation, that in the field of gynecologic terms and
Other any "medical" words I am not competent.
On October, 3rd there was not protected sexual certificate or act.
On October, 7th on prof. Survey after US (other analyses it has not been spent) the doctor has made
The conclusion " Attributes 2 h a foreign oophoritis ".
The gynecologist had been wrote out following preparations:
ofloksin 200 12 in day,
Trichopolum 0, 25 14 in day,
medofljukan kaps. 150 1.
Ofloksin and I have spent on drink Trichopolum only 5 days from October, 8th till October, 13th
(Course of treatment made 10 days).
From October, 14th till October, 24th I have visited or attended Egypt.
Today on November, 6th at me 4 5 weeks of pregnancy (survey of the gynecologist, positive tests).
To me 31 year. It is the first pregnancy. On the account the gynecologist did not have also problems
With sterility or barrenness and so forth was not. A way of preservation - condoms.
The only thing, that in this area disturbed me, so it is enough
Morbid monthly and twice transferred or carried thrush.
The doctor recommends to make an abortion.
The pathology of a fetus is how much probable? Please, advise, as to me to be!!!
In advance big to you thanks!!!!

Malanova T.B.
28.08.2004, 07:02
1. Consultation genetikom, 2. Control US for definition of conformity of a duration of gestation real and due, 3. In directory Vidal. ru to check up all preparations which you accepted, 4. The risk of a pathology of a fetus to eat, solve the problem discontinuings only after consultation with genetikom and after shtudirovanija all instructions.