PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor hello, tell or say at me 2 years ago have found out a clamidiosis urepl...

Natalia
25.08.2004, 20:24
The doctor hello, tell or say at me 2 years ago have found out a clamidiosis ureplazmu and a mycoplasma, has caught and in 2 weeks have found out, voobshchem right at the beginning, it was treated 2 mja with courses, did or made US with appendages, ovaries and a uterus has that's all right done without vospoleny, further already on projatzhenii 2th years handed over repeated analyses method PTSR and a tank of crop on these infections analyses were negative. Whether the question can give it sterility or barrenness? Recently did or made US have fixed or recorded education folikula, monthly always as hours come term in time! Very much I want small, we are protected while by the interrupted sexual certificate or act, exception of 5 days before and after monthly, beremennostej not to time was not! Tell or say these infections can give sterility or barrenness?

Kamenetskij B.A.
28.08.2004, 06:09
Natalia! About sterility or barrenness speak only when you are not protected. Any of the listed infections is not an obligatory condition for offensive or approach of sterility or barrenness.