PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 7 I week, on a labium have jumped out herpes. It is dangerous?...

Masha
15.08.2004, 12:14
At me 7 I week, on a labium have jumped out herpes. It is dangerous?

Irina
15.08.2004, 17:41
Masha, at me on 12 week has jumped out, though at delivery of analyses, the analysis on herpes was negative. No trouble in it or this is not present. The main thing, that he has left outside, instead of in an organism!

Masha
17.08.2004, 13:59
Thanks

Lena.
20.08.2004, 17:23
You should hand over analyses on VUI (fetal infections) and to be convinced, herpes it or not. If in a blood will find out a virus of herpes, it or him it is necessary to treat (only gde-that after 20 weeks), t. To. This virus can deliver many problems to your kid (negatively affects a placenta, sometimes there is a fetal becoming infected of the child, immunity is lowered). I do not wish you to frighten, but some doctors (I believe, that not so kvalifitsirovanye) even advise to interrupt pregnancy with such virus. I had a suspicion on a virus of herpes (in a blood) on 25 - oh to week, and I was treated by an immunoglobulin. Now it's OK. Consult in this occasion at the doctor. And about the previous report that the virus " has left outside ". So it simply one of displays of weakening of the immunity caused or called by a virus infection which " sits inside ". Do not experience ahead of time, I think, that all at you will be good.

Olija
22.08.2004, 00:23
Question to Lena. Tell or say, and to you did not appoint or nominate for treatment atsiklovir in tablets? To me pochemu-that not imunnoglobuliny, and it or him have appointed or nominated. And in what form were imunnoglobuliny, - a dropper?

Alice
23.08.2004, 15:28
Olija, atsiklovir (tablets or ointment) is an antiviral preparation. Imunoglobuliny - stimulators of immunity. To me with displays of a virus have offered one or another on a choice. So do not experience. The purpose at both kinds of therapy the same - herpes.

Lena.
26.08.2004, 08:13
I have made three droppers (in three days) on one vial or flask (25 ml) in day. Doctors have told or said, that it is enough of it or this. But I wish to repeat, that I had only a suspicion on a virus, and clinical displays (external) in general never in a life was.

Olija
28.08.2004, 05:50
For Alice. To simply me the doctor has appointed or nominated atsiklovir, but on the Internet inconsistent opinions of doctors on its or his application. Is which in general forbid it or him at pregnancy. Kto-somebody of its or his saws in tablets, and on what week?