PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 31 years, primary sterility or barrenness in marriage or spoilage, me it is made laparosk...

JUlja
19.08.2004, 16:46
Hello, to me 31 years, primary sterility or barrenness in marriage or spoilage, me the laparoscopy - demeduljatsija ovaries and cauterization of the centers of an endometriosis on a peritoneum pozadimatochnogo spaces is made, after operation ovaries work well, the ovulation was checked in several cycles, hormones in norm or rate, the endometriosis was uncomprehensive and therapy against it or him was not appointed or nominated. The uterus and pipes - without pathologies, as a whole is healthy. At the husband a semen bad and we do or make endometrial insemenatsii by a semen of the donor (the relative of the husband). 3 cycles without stimulation and already 2 with stimulation, procedures precisely in an ovulation, a semen good, but pregnancy and do not come. In what the most probable reason and whether it is possible to hope, what continuation insemenatsy vse-taki will bring pregnancy? Thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
20.08.2004, 18:14
JUlja! In your case really as the variant of the decision of a problem can be considered or examined;surveyed carrying out of AI with application of a semen of the donor, however the inefficiency of spent treatment (and inseminations can be spent no more than 3 4) is the basis for change of tactics of treatment and carrying out EKO. One of the reasons of failures can be both a endometriosis, and possible or probable occurrence of solderings, after an operative measure. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

JUlja
22.08.2004, 08:32
Thanks! And why insemenatsii it is meaningful to spend no more than 3 4 cycles? If without stimulation?

Kamenetskij B.A.
26.08.2004, 04:07
Because data of statistics speak that if pregnancy comes in the first 3 4 attempts. Further (5, 6, etc.) probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy at a level of accident.

JUlja
28.08.2004, 04:47
And it means, what if to replace the donor or to live a sexual life with fertilnym the man pregnancy all the same will not come or step?