PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! You have advised to make US after menst-tsii for 6 7 day tsik...

Lina
25.08.2004, 20:57
Hello! You have advised to make US after menst-tsii for 6 7 day of a cycle. Results: the Size matki-44* 35* 38-It is located AFV on mediums. Lines it is rejected to the left. Mimometry not an one-sort. str-ry: opredel-sja gipo-, hyper-includings or incorporations up to 0, 2, localization on back walls. Endometry 5 mm. Right jaichnik-31* 24* 20 it is located to a rib of a uterus with precise contours, the follicular apparatus up to 8 is defined or determined; left jaich. - 27* 18* 14 it is located typically with precise contours, opredeljaeisja the follicular apparatus from 6 up to 10. The conclusion: US a picture - moderately expressed adherent or adhesive process. An endometriosis? (for podverzhdenija have told or said to make US 2 3 days prior to a trace. menstru-ii). Have written out suppositories with Indomethacinum for 10 days, for the night. Me interests: 1) it was expedient to appoint or nominate to me suppositories? 2) what my chances of pregnancy? (I plan in 2 months.) can it is necessary will address to other doctor and to appoint or nominate the necessary treatment? Thanks for the answer.

Kamenetskij B.A.
28.08.2004, 02:16
Lina! Great volume of the correspondence does not give me an opportunity to trace dynamic changes in a status of patients. I can give only the general or common references. A concrete situation and treatment the attending physician on internal reception can naznasit only.