PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, many thanks for the answer - small town at us small, all doctors on ra...

Kukin.
26.08.2004, 04:24
The doctor, many thanks for the answer - small town at us small, doctors on different voices advise all to be treated - to a miscellaneous. I wish to ask once again - me except for a thrush also peaked or acuminate condylomas. The doctor has told or said what to treat them before treatment of a thrush is useless. Whether it is possible as that to suspend this process by any national agents (I mean a thrush). To not treat At all till 14 weeks basically it is possible, but disturbs an itch. And more. From vitamins I accept Prenatal, but the calcium (17 % there does not suffice. What it is in addition possible to have a drink?

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.08.2004, 05:18
Till 14 weeks it is possible to apply only pimafutsin mestno. Treatment of peaked or acuminate condylomas leave " up to after sorts or labors ". At occurrence of a failure of a calcium - gluconat of a calcium or calcium UPSA but while, in the first trimester, it is better to correct or adjust a delivery - milk, a green onion, fennel, cottage cheese, cheese.

Kukin.
27.08.2004, 23:40
The doctor, tell or say please, whether it is possible to apply oksolinovuju ointment as prophylaxis from a flu