PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte! My wife had last day monthly. And this day we it or him...

Andrey
22.08.2004, 23:49
Zdravsvujte!
My wife had last day monthly.
And this day we had the sexual certificate or act. In 2 days at it or her signs of a nausea and a giddiness. Whether there can be it a sign of pregnancy.
Yours faithfully.
Andrey

The anonym
23.08.2004, 19:36
Hardly...

The anonym
24.08.2004, 16:15
No. If in a month then it is possible or probable, and in 2 days.... Simply something with pressure, such happens.

Alain
26.08.2004, 08:11
To become pregnant it is possible even during monthly is depends both on a cycle and from other reasons...
And the toxicosis can early begin...
e. At me for example too was already both a nausea and a hypersalivation and any place, whether and doctors doubted I am pregnant.
Can buy or purchase in a drugstore the test for pregnancy, the truth he sometimes starts to show only in a week...

iren
27.08.2004, 01:47
Signs of pregnancy appear at term about one month, besides for this purpose the ootid is necessary, and to find it or her in the necessary place (pipes) last day monthly it is already impossible, if at the woman is not present any rarusheny, therefore rasslabtes and do not load to itself brains neproblemoj. Success!

Tatyana
27.08.2004, 23:28
Probably, at it or her pressure, sensitivity to weather changing... Though there are exceptions to the rules. Pair such exceptions I know personally...