PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, for the summer at men to have 2 4 month of pregnancy. Prompt...

Anna
22.08.2004, 20:15
Good afternoon, for the summer at men to have 2 4 month of pregnancy. Prompt, whether it is possible to bathe in the sea and whether plane flights on such term are harmful. Thanks.

Alla
25.08.2004, 19:32
In the sea to bathe it is never harmful, even it is useful. And here about flights, before 12 14 weeks I would not risk kuda-that to fly, especially, if flight of more than 2 hours (to tell the truth, I and in 18 have not risked, has not departed with the husband to Egypt though well myself felt, simply was afraid). Till 12 weeks in general - critical term, often there are abortions, etc. things (you I shall not intimidate), and here after 12 fetus has already become stronger and it is possible basically not so strongly to worry. And I gde-read that what to fly by the plane it is possible not earlier than 12 weeks and not later than 30. And in general individually - if you well yourselves feel all and are assured of the forces that will transfer or carry flight fly.

Ekaterina
27.08.2004, 21:53
In general, the plane is considered for pregnant women the most safe means of transportation. And bathing in the sea is useful, but only avoid beaches, where the big clump of people (and especially where also sobachek bathe also water motorcycles cost or stand directly at coast). Keep hygiene, sit sand, stones, not having spread the towel. And is better leave far away that in quiet situation and purer or cleaner place to take pleasure in rest, you in fact need to protect itself from all infections. Yes, and if will sunbathe - up to 10.00 and after 17.00. Success!