PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor at me at an input or entrance of a vagina have appeared ranki (fine are similar to plaques with...

Kajli
26.08.2004, 07:26
The doctor I at an input or entrance of a vagina had ranki (fine are similar to plaques of a stomatitis in a mouth) strong burning sensation and an itch. Have appeared for the second day after monthly. I can not go on the consul. t. To. mesjach. What in general it can be? I can not understand from what and how? The Partner - is healthy.
Whether also the second question it is possible to pick up an infection at oral?
C

Irina
27.08.2004, 13:37
1. Is better address vrachu-hand over analyses. Analyses is better to do or make during monthly. Probably takoe-an allergy on linings, the exacerbation of a thrush is possible or probable????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! 2. At oralnom-mozhna. As the infection "lives" on mucosas.
NOT ZATJAGIVAJ-DESCEND or GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!

V.D.
27.08.2004, 21:11
That inspection during monthly informativnee usual, now calls in question. On some positions it during this period in general is insolvent, on the some - gives sopaostavimye results. Clear advantages it is not revealed on one.
By complaints, it is a question of manifestation of a herpes or a mycosis which can arise only on a background of depression of specific immunity.