PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. In 6 months after sorts or labors there was 1 I a menses. It is painless...

Tatyana
24.08.2004, 13:22
Good afternoon. In 6 months after sorts or labors there was 1 I a menses. Painless with poor or scanty vydelenijami. In 18 days 2 I have begun, morbid and plentiful enough. In 19 days 3 I have begun a menses. There was very strong bleeding. Has run to the doctor. After survey the doctor has put preliminary diagnoz-polyps endometrija. She has appointed or nominated Dicynonum, tincture of water pepper and Ascorutinum, and urgently to make US. Next day there was very bad state of health, having lain half an hour has gone to a toilet and has seen that there was a big clot. He looked or appeared as a tubule of dark color, resilient enough, t. e. Finally to a clot also it is not similar at all. The sizes - diameter 0, 5 mm, length approximately 5 see After that awful delicacy has pulled hard. During 2 h days after that the bleeding has stopped. US has shown non-uniform utolshchennyj endometry and as the conclusion a hyperplasia endometrija and polyps. In 3 days has gone to do or make a currettage and control US pokalo only multifollicular ovaries. The sizes of a uterus and endometry in norm or rate. A currettage to do or make did not become. And in this cycle I have spent on drink djufaston. The menses has passed or has taken place without problems. On my question: " That it vse-taki was? " The doctor has told or said, that can be and an abortion (. I am protected by a condom. It was once protected by candle Patenteks the Oval, the sexual certificate or act was in 3 months after sorts or labors. Nursed up to 4 h months. Whether there could be it an abortion how the fetus in general looks or appears at an abortion, what attributes? Or vse-taki it was a polyp, or already anything to tell or say it is impossible? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
27.08.2004, 20:05
1. More often, polyps independently are not torn away. 2. The clinic is more similar to an abortion of small term.