PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say, please, what sizes at normal I should be...

Svetlana K.
26.08.2004, 23:19
Hello! Tell or say, please, what sizes at normal ovaries should be. Did or made US for 10 day of a cycle: left 4222 mm, right - 3722 mm, structure or frame melkofolikuljarnaja. Have told or said, that ovaries are increased. Then did or made US during monthly - ovaries are not increased with zhitkostnymi includings or incorporations of 2 mm. At survey the doctor has told or said, that at me the left ovary is increased. Whether I can become pregnant? What mean these liquid includings or incorporations? Thanks for the answer.

Oshchepkova S.R.
27.08.2004, 15:31
1. Liquid includings or incorporations are mature and unripe follicles. The normal sizes: 24 40 - length and 15 25 - a diameter. The sizes at each research seldom coincide + consider, that in one of ovaries in 1 phase the follicle ripens and he grows up to an ovulation. 2. Can become pregnant, if there are no hormonal problems and there are passed or are taken place;are passable pipes.