PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I several years ago had an erosion shejki uteruses, cauterized...

Larissa
26.08.2004, 07:04
Hello! I several years ago had an erosion shejki uteruses, cauterized the laser. Later some years have appeared an endometriosis - partially on shejke, partially on a wall of a vagina, treated Djufastonom. Has now made US before monthly, an endometriosis in a uterus the doctor has not seen, and on survey it is found out on shejke. The Attending physician has replaced, and this the doctor speaks, that Djufaston to me appointed or nominated in vain, and is going to to cauterize an endometriosis something chemical. Unfortunately, I do not know the exact name of this substance, but I experience about consequences - me 31 year, I yet did not give birth or travail (but I am going to in the near future), from laser coagulation on shejke there were traces. How cauterization of an endometriosis will affect or have an effect an elastance shejki, how much or as far as it effectively and safely? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
27.08.2004, 15:15
The endometriosis shejki uteruses and vaginas is really cauterized, hormonal therapy at such localization is ineffective. Cicatrixes does not remain.