PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say please, in three hours after not protected certificate or act (p...

Veta
25.08.2004, 06:52
Hello! Tell or say please, in three hours after not protected certificate or act (the condom has torn) has accepted a tablet postinora, in 12 hours the second, but umenja an irregular cycle, t. To. A small uterus, me therefore have registered milajf, monthly was not since December, after postinora not what complications were not, whether tell or say it is possible for me to continue to accept Milajf, whether the effect postinora will go down, whether is reliable postinor. Many women after postinora for the third day had a bleeding something like monthly, at me today the third day after reception of tablets if I will not have a bleeding, whether means it that postinor has not worked? It is how much reliable postinor? I Thank.

Malanova T.B.
26.08.2004, 08:34
If at you a small uterus, an irregular menstrual cycle milajf to you will help or assist a little. Inspection at ginekologa-the endocrinologist is necessary for you. However, after reception postinora, you should wait at least 1 month prior to the beginning of inspection.

Veta
27.08.2004, 15:15
To me 16 years monthly have begun in 13, the first year went stably in a month, then normally every month, then gde-that a floor of year again in a month and in December 2001 were gone absolutely explain to me here that if at me the small (children's) uterus means she such from the beginning monthly, earlier they went though in a month, and now are not present in general if it is not treated the cycle itself saboj will not be adjusted?