PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, I address to you not first time, thanks for advice or councils. posl...

Natalka, 25 years
26.08.2004, 03:36
Hello the doctor, I address to you not first time, thanks for advice or councils. After excruciating razdimuj I all taki have dared to go to the doctor so 72 days were not monthly, disturbed many factors which appear at pregnancy, but confused pains and that that there was one polosochka on the test or dough;father-in-law on the doctor has looked or seen me on an armchair, and not that has not found out abnormal except for augmentation of a uterus, and has appointed or nominated Uzi, she has agreed with doctors and this very day to me have made Uzi: Uzistka looked in the screen the surprised eyes of type: as with it or this people live, and its or her surprised kind frightened me... I have more shortly told or said about any retsediv and have not understood what exactly, about a myoma in a uterus though at laporoskopii on October, 7th the doctor has told or said all cleanly and well. Yellow bodies in appendages were still found out is well or badly... And eshe I wish to ask advice or council as you think can address to me to other clinic in other city and compare results. Thanks once again that you is

Malanova T.B.
27.08.2004, 13:10
I and have not understood, what given US. Azheltoe the body in ovaries testifies to a former ovulation.