PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! During pregnancy at me the sex desire was gone...

Tanja
27.08.2004, 08:37
Dear doctors! During pregnancy at me the sex desire was gone and it lasts till now (to the child 2, 5 years). Problems with a breast (allocation from papillas) have begun: have diagnosed the MASTOPATHY. According to the gynecologist has handed over a blood on hormones: it is revealed, that a hormone "Prolactinum" in some times above norm or rate (3600 ED, at borders of norm or rate 770!). To me have advised to make a computer tomography of a brain, having diagnosed " prolaktinoma? " That such prolaktinoma and than she is terrible? Your advice or council under the reference or manipulation to narrow experts, schemes or plans of treatment, progress of disease on a hormone of Prolactinum? Yours faithfully and hope Tatyana

Malanova T.B.
27.08.2004, 12:48
What is it such - esteem on the Internet. Treatment to you should paint already. Such patients either at ginekologa-the endocrinologist or at the neuropathologist are observed. It is treated well, but practically for life.