PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Help or assist me to solve a problem please. In April 200...

Olesya
27.08.2004, 00:53
Hello, the doctor! Help or assist me to solve a problem please. In April 2003. I was disturbed with nagging pains in the right bottom part of a stomach or belly. The gynecologist after inspection has told or said, what is it regressing yellow body which in half a year will pass or take place. Any tablets did not drink, except for vitaminok. Approximately in a month after visiting the gynecologist of a pain have passed or have taken place. In October there were same pains. I drank vitaminki, travki a camomile and the cholagogue collecting. Then 2 weeks prior to monthly have appeared brown allocation without a smell which in 2 days have passed or have taken place. After have ended monthly, pains have disappeared, but in 2 weeks have again appeared brown allocation. The itch is not present. I Feel well. This yellow body can has torn and leaves? Whether Is any travki or vitaminki and if that is necessary and tablets which will help or assist me. While there is no opportunity to visit or attend the doctor. In advance very much to you it is grateful for the answer. Olesya.

Malanova T.B.
27.08.2004, 07:16
Olesya, is not present such process in a yellow body of an ovary which would pass or take place during half a year. Most likely, at you chronic inflammatory process in the appendages, giving a painful symptomatology. You should follow a policy fiziolechenija.

Olesya
27.08.2004, 10:22
Dear Tatyana Borisovna, thanks you for the answer. From me took a smear on the analysis half a year back and inflammatory process have not found out. He can now has begun. Tell or say please, than can be caused or called brown allocation and what to me with them to do or make? Fiziolechenie it is reception of any medicines?