PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say please, at me it is some more days before the termination or ending tsi...

Yana
25.08.2004, 03:03
Hello! Tell or say please, at me it is some more days before the termination or ending of a cycle but I feel an easy or a light;a mild nausea which however does not affect reception of nutrition. Whether there can be it a sign of pregnancy or so does not happen, t. To. Still too early? If at someone so was tell or say please, t. To. Pregnancy very desired.

Elena
26.08.2004, 06:10
All can be... But the nausea can be from everything. So wait for day of the beginning and do or make the test. I did or made franzuzsky (in fetljare), he has started to show the second stria of day for two a date started monthly. And our tests (roubles 20 which cost or stand) showed only for the second day of a delay.
Successes!

N
27.08.2004, 09:51
And at me and our tests (and two different tests) have shown pregnancy 2 3 days prior to nachalja monthly. However, the stria was weak, but it was necessary to notice it or her. If at you a toxicosis then it is already enough hormones that the test has reacted.