PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a delay of 13 days (t. e. Pregnancy about 3 weeks), 1. Have begun ka...

alisa
16.08.2004, 06:04
At me a delay of 13 days (t. e. Pregnancy about 3 weeks), 1. Have begun any scanty allocation of brown color? It is normal? I read, that can even monthly during pregnancy go, a current poor or scanty. What is it? At me it's OK? Today I go on US. Terribly....
2. Whether it is possible to go to a sun deck during pregnancy?
Thanks for the answer, advice or council...

Masha
18.08.2004, 15:27
At me too most was day 2. Has rested in bed at home, drank VICASOLUM (certainly, according to the doctor) and all has passed or has taken place. And from friends heard, that at many such happens, so the embryos "is arranged" in a body of the womb. The main thing do not experience and follow references of the doctor. And here a sun deck postpone on then, I and have made (to suffer for the sake of the kid it is possible). I wish to make successfully US, you in fact will see the crumb for the first time!

alisa
21.08.2004, 12:07
Thanks, Mashunja!
At me too gde-those two days goes.
Let's hope, that he will be arranged there well...
Probably, it has occured or happened iz-for productive leisure (a beach, tent, bathing).
I go on US so it is interesting...
Success all!

For Alisy
24.08.2004, 07:28
Alisa as your first US??? How the kid was arranged?:)

For Alisy
27.08.2004, 09:14
In the first weeks of pregnancy are possible or probable such vydelelnija, as they say, that the fetus is washed