PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, help or assist, someone answer, at me an intimal subject, d can can give me...

Yelena
15.08.2004, 18:36
People, help or assist, someone answer, at me an intimal subject the matter is that each time after sex I feel chuvchtvo burning sensations in vlalishche can can give me, earlier, when the husband used a condom of anything similar was not, as soon as we have ceased will be protected, at me has appeared such, it can at me such reaction to a semen, I on 5 month of pregnancy and am afraid, what is it kak-that can do much harm to the kid. Thanks in advance.

Creambird
18.08.2004, 00:08
And can at you it is simple greasings a little? It at pregnancy often happens...

Anna
20.08.2004, 01:34
It not reaction to a semen, the previous girl of the right, it most likely is not enough greasing.

Yelena
23.08.2004, 06:41
Girls, but I began to feel it up to pregnancy as soon as we have ceased to be protected, the certificate or act passes or takes place without problems, the burning sensation begins right after hits of a semen in a vagina, I hope here anything serious. Thanks

evromedprestizh
26.08.2004, 17:44
After inspection, at the normal analysis of a smear, for exception of an infection both at you, and at the husband, I recommend to use a condom with greasing. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Svetlana
27.08.2004, 07:23
Vlagalische stanovitsya ochen chuvstvitelnym pod deistviem gormonov, podderzhivauschie beremnnost. Esli vy esche ne sdali mazok na infektsii, to sdaite. A esche polezno podmyvatsya romashkovym chaem - 3 paketika na 1 litr vody. U menya tozhe inogda byvaut nepriyatnye oschuscheniya. I sdala na infektsii - vse normalno. Skazali, chto prosto eto beremnnost.