PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In January of this year to me two times cauterized the laser papilomy, after that I...

MARINA
25.08.2004, 22:47
In January of this year to me two times cauterized the laser papilomy after that I on a regular basis visited or attended the doctor and they at me were not till the present or true moment. The doctor has told or said, that at me separate papilomy at an input or entrance in a vagina and that they are better for not touching or for not tampering with yet, and to wait 2 3 months and to remove them if they will start to increase or be enlarged. Tell or say, please, why papilomy could appear again if they were not already almost year. Whether it is possible to get rid of them for ever or they now always will periodically appear? Can be was remove them now better, instead of wait 2 3 months. Whether it is possible for me to live now a sexual life or I can infect the partner?

Savchenko A.A.
26.08.2004, 12:26
If papillomas were once, nothing prevents to appear it or him again. The probability of a recurrent disease always exists. Make a decision and appoint or nominate treatment your attending physician can only, he bears the responsibility for the actions. My opinion you can consider or examine;survey only as opinion. I consider or count, that it is better to get rid of papillomas, they can be injured, and it is not desirable, the probability of diffusion of an infection thus increases or is enlarged.

Marina
27.08.2004, 00:39
And still, whether it is possible for me to live now a sexual life or I can infect the partner, or I can infect it or him and when at me is not present papilom?

Savchenko A.A.
27.08.2004, 07:06
If at you it is defined or determined VPCH, you can infect pertnera. At presence of condylomas such probability above.