PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has started to accept "Marvelon" - there was a stethalgia, headaches, the general or common...

Triad
24.08.2004, 02:07
Has started to accept "Marvelon" - there was a stethalgia, headaches, the general or common status suppressed, an increase in weight. The same effect has caused or called and "Logest". Prompt please, what contraceptives do not give similar effect? Can, it is necessary to try or taste mini-drank or saw?
Thanks, Triad

Leka
25.08.2004, 17:23
I not the doctor but when accepted Mersilon a status was awful. Has changed on mikroginon - all is remarkable. Can to try or taste also to you OK so-called 2 go generation, instead of 3 go (Logest and Marvelon). There hormones in structure of others, can also to you will approach or suit. And about Marvelon already in many places read, that extremely not the successful preparation and is a lot of. Effects. mini-drank or saw are less reliable than combined OK and at them often happens mezhmenstr. Allocation.

Triad
26.08.2004, 07:29
Thanks!
And how it is better to carry out transition with Marvelona on mikroginon? Easier or Simply to stop to accept Marvelon and to wait the first monthly?

Soboleva L.I.
27.08.2004, 06:57
Hello! And you addressed to the doctor for selection of a contraceptive? If is not present, I advise it to make. If Logest you were offered by the doctor it is possible to try or taste Novinet or Mersilon - they same on structure, but are transferred or carried sometimes better. If is not present - it will be better to use other method of contraception. Probably, that to you will approach or suit and mini-drank or saw.