PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, where in in-those it is possible to read through about herpes and its or his influence on organiz...

Olja
22.08.2004, 11:06
Prompt, where in in-those it is possible to read through about herpes and its or his influence on an organism of future mum and the baby. (we take. 24 weeks the analysis on herpes 1, 3-at norm or rate 0, 9-1, 1) very much I experience, whether it is treated, and whether it is necessary to treat now.

Ekaterina
24.08.2004, 22:31
Better do not read, there such write. And herpes at each second pregnant woman, do not experience even. And at you I would not tell or say, that he can provoke k-l problems. But to treat it is necessary. Simply if there will be rashes on sexual labiums - the cesarean section (to avoid the becoming infected of a fetus in sorts or labors) will be shown. And agents now the sea. The most good as speak, Valtreks (5 days course of treatment for you will be sufficient, but to the doctor consult). Can and proteflazid to drink, he vegetative and harmless. Success!

The anonym
25.08.2004, 10:34
I too had herpes in a blood at pregnancy, the main thing chto-he not progresiroval during pregnancy! The kid the healthy little boy! (Tfu - 3 times)

Titmouse
27.08.2004, 06:11
You know, the herpes now are almost at everything, but rashes can be on different places. Here I periodically have a center on kolenke, and on 9 nedele-on sexual labiums. Have treated with course TSikloferona and ointment atsiklovir. The herpes appear at depression of immunity so pay attention to it or him. The doctor, and not the gynecologist, and the virologist should appoint or nominate a medicine. On different terms different.