PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me pregnancy 21 week. Now I have a little caught a cold and at...

Elena
17.08.2004, 16:11
Hello! At me pregnancy 21 week. Now I have a little caught a cold and at me tussis and a rhinitis. Than it is possible to treat, whether it is possible to put Sinapismuses?

masha
21.08.2004, 03:40
Vo-the first, will not prevent to seem to the therapist. It is treated it is possible only national agents: (tea with medom/malinoj/a lemon), a frequent gargle of a throat Furacilinum, broth of a sage, evkalipta, a throat also it is possible to irrigate plentiful drink Inhalyptum. In a nose it is possible to dig in or instill drops "Pinosol" or simply hydrochloric solution. At tussis inhalations and milk with Borzhomi (a proportion - a glass 11) are good. In otnosheni Sinapismuses there are different opinions, my gynecologist did not advise me to put Sinapismuses during disease, but also I know, that dr. Doctors against Sinapismuses have no anything. Success and the prompt convalescence.

Lada
22.08.2004, 17:15
From tussis warm milk with honey and a butter is possible for elementary tablets " From tussis " with termopsisom, mixture "Stoptussin" for children, to inhalation with kidneys of a pine or "Asterisk", the raspberry - is undesirable (promotes reduction of a uterus), it is better - tea with a lemon, possible " the Thoracal collecting ". Sinapismuses - on a status, it is possible a flat cake sotava: a flour or torment + honey + mustard. Recover:)

Marrying
23.08.2004, 18:29
Just it has passed or has taken place!
In a drugstore to buy or purchase: a homeopathy " Otsillok.... " - nearby 350
Roubles. In day - 3 kapsulki, will remove or take off an exacerbation.
Prophylaxis of a throat: for the night hot milk, + honey, +
borzhomi.
Prophylaxis of a nose - it is severe: warm water (borzhomi without
Gases) to inhale. It will be unpleasant, but well then.

Here, perhaps and all (a raspberry well but when is
Temperature).
Recover!

Anja
27.08.2004, 06:05
From tussis it is possible " Doctor MOM " and "Travisil" - they only on grasses, and also a syrup solodki.