PDA

Просмотр полной версии : DEAR ALLA MIHAJLOVNA, respond, please! At me on term 5 6 ned....

Julia
25.08.2004, 03:14
DEAR ALLA MIHAJLOVNA, respond, please! At me on term 5 6 ned. (did not know, delays were, suspected "endometriosis") there was" a wedding, all the day drank dry red wine (probably the whole bottle), before few times on stakanchiku beer, a glass of a champagne gde-that in 6 ned... Forgive or excuse to itself I can not... On this term heart is pawned, and the nervous tube, what harm I could put or render to the kid? The doctor has dissuaded to hand over a blood " on teratisms ", speaks, while there are no attributes. And on term 3 4 ned. In general there was a diarrhea, a vomiting and tepm. 37, even has few times drunk on pol-tab. of Bellalginum and furadonina it seems... The Doctor on what has not reacted, in spite of the fact that one year ago at me first-born VPS (on term 5 ned has died. There was a vomiting, diarrhea, temperature under 40, have told or said "poisoning", and I think a flu, all the family has had been ill with the same). At me 21 I week, now only on US to hope? What real harm could bring such kol-in alcohol on such term both such malaise and tablets? Thanks...

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.08.2004, 06:37
Alcohol could harm at a bookmark of nervous system, therefore it is impossible to tell or say unequivocally, though really quantity or amount of alcohol slightly in the specified drinks. If there were rasping developmental anomalies pregnancy already would interrupt. Kasaemo heredities, it was necessary to consult with genetikom + to hand over a blood on markers of a pathology of a fetus. N and danno m a stage - US in the good prenatal center + contact scientific research institute Bakuleva, I heard, that they framed service on prenatal diagnostics of heart diseases.

Olga
26.08.2004, 13:33
Good afternoon, prompt please, what probability to become pregnant at the interrupted sexual certificate or act for 10 day of a cycle (a cycle 27 - 29 days)?

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.08.2004, 05:20
Greater or Big, therefore is better to accept postinor.