PDA

Просмотр полной версии : skajite doktor ia beremena i umenia vospalenia i inogda videlenie kajdi den...

lena
26.08.2004, 01:03
skajite doktor ia beremena i umenia vospalenia i inogda videlenie kajdi den idet inogda krovianie pochemu tak i ia hochu aborta kogda mne luche sdelat abort

JAsnovidjashchaja
26.08.2004, 06:09
You should and are obliged to give birth to THIS child! It is your unique output or exit: you should forgive or excuse insult. As soon as you forgive or excuse, the bleeding will pass or take place!! Still time: give birth or travail necessarily! You have a negative not realized program but as soon as you will clean or remove negative emotions and talk to the child whom inside, ask for it or him a pardon, the program itself will leave. The child will be healthy!! And it will be your leg. Now you transfer or carry negative emotions from the man on it or him, it or this do not do or make.

YASNOVIDESHEI
26.08.2004, 11:56
YA VOT XOCHU POPAST K VAM NE PRIEM. vI V MOSKVE, pITERE, ESHE GDE-TO? KAK VAS NAITI?

JAsnovidjashchaja
27.08.2004, 02:31
I live in Peter, I work DISTANTSIONNO, to help or assist, certainly, I can, leave the address, you will be written by my assistant.