PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! I accept mersilon 6 months and recently have moved in d...

Alina
24.08.2004, 00:39
The dear Doctor! I accept mersilon 6 months and recently have moved to other country. I wish to pass to local agents, and has found tablets too organon nazyvajutsja Myralon and formulas at them with mersilonom identical only at Miralona still prepisano di-alfa-tokoferol, prompt what does it mean, and tk at them identical sodezhanie identical garmonov. Understand, I would am afraid that they have not appeared worse mersilona, t. To in this country the medicine is not developed, and to reserve I am constant cannot. Can you can that that to prompt I live in Turkey.

Soboleva L.I.
25.08.2004, 16:06
Hello, Alina! Alfa-the tocopherol is for certain vitamin E known to you. That is the hormonal contraceptive is combined with vitamin. To you from it or this there will be only an advantage or a benefit, instead of harm. So can easy pass to a new contraceptive.

Alina
26.08.2004, 07:47
Thanks, the doctor for the answer. But at me all taki is fears t. To on vitamin C at me an easy or a light;a mild allergy, and in what dose he can contain there? I think in smaller than in usual multivitamin complexes and whether I by the way can nrinimat with this preparation vitamins? And more, whether there is that that novee mersilona, and you could not write the formula of these preparations (those that ukazyvajutsja on packings) can I can find analogue here. I so understand. That Miralon it is Turkish analogue mersilona, especially they of one firm. I for example looked a site organon and there name Tri-mersi was not, and were what. In advance thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
26.08.2004, 19:45
Dear Alina! On a chemical structure vitamins C and E very much differ, therefore you do not need to experience. A dose, most likely, small, preventive (to you it or her to look on packing much easier, than me to guess). So Polyvitaminums and contraceptives simultaneously to accept it is possible. If to you well approaches or suits Mersilon (and its or his analogue) I do not see occasions to search for new preparations. The COOK with lower dose of estrogens does not exist yet, well and other preparations, certainly, are framed. Only what for to try or taste on itself all new I do not understand. If there are reasons - specify them.