PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! During reception OK (all over again Logest, now Diane-35) neskol...

Elena
21.06.2004, 03:58
Hello!
During reception OK (all over again Logest, now Diane-35) some times in a month I feel nagging pains as at a menses. (not only in the middle of a cycle when on idea there should be an ovulation). The US shows nothing. Please, prompt, what is it can be?
Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
22.06.2004, 14:00
These pains are caused by a spastic stricture of loops of an intestine.

Anastas
24.08.2004, 21:36
Hello! Would prompt please that it could be?
Signs: a burning sensation on sexual labiums, are scratched, allocation (which practically do not leave, and remain in a vagina) white, curdled as bud-that kernels malenkimi-very dense, sometimes (seldom) appear "internal" pryshchiki which then pass or take place.
That has made: mum disturb approximately tezhe the signs during 20 years (!!!) pereodicheski. Has advised to process peroxide, or a solution with soda.
Still such sensation that has appeared treshchinka between sexual labiums. It very much disturbs me. All has begun after sex. To me of 19 years. Already proceeds nearby 1, 5 weeks. Necessarily I descend or go to the doctor, but it is now very loaded - session. Therefore would like to learn or find out in advance opinion of the expert.
In love any more was not engaged since then, such sensation, that the input or entrance in a vagina became small and will be sick.
Tell or Say please than this all can be caused or called? I hope for the answer. In advance thanks

Malanova T.B.
26.08.2004, 19:33
Obvious inflammatory process. It is surprising, as it is possible so much for time to suffer or bear such dyscomfort. It is necessary to go on reception. To hand over smears, to receive the qualified local treatment.