PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me a problem after abortion, in the beginning of November I have made abortion in Ere...

Susanna
25.08.2004, 18:33
The doctor, at me a problem after abortion, in the beginning of November I have made abortion in Yerevan and have arrived to Moscow on November, 23rd. Not only that bleeded at me all the month long, still and after a menses neprekrashchaetsja. I know, that on to make the ECHO, but I ravotaju up to 18.00, and they work only in the morning. Whether it is possible to make that nibud?

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.08.2004, 00:41
It is possible while poprinimat broth of a neetle, and all taki to address to the gynecologist. Working on Saturday or in the evening - for example to us (956 86 60), or in Healthy generation, either in Kuraremeditsina, or in Medinkur

Nina
26.08.2004, 19:02
Thanks for the yesterday's answer to my question to Irina Vladimirovne Senchenko. I wished to specify still koe-that. The result of my analysis is how much serious, and whether he demands thorough treatment. If I vdurg zaberemeniju not having cured herpes, it again will lead to an abortion or not. I soon shall start to treat a toxoplasmosis.
Has and more passed or Has and more taken place 10 days after an abortion, and at me do not stop brownish allocation, though and in very small quantity or amount.
In advance I thank.