PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! At whom the same term (38 I week). There is what that harbingers?..

Nata
19.08.2004, 18:41
Girls! At whom the same term (38 I week). There is what that harbingers? What state of health?

olja
23.08.2004, 14:03
Nata! At me before sorts or labors, where that for hours six,
There was a fuse in the form of a clot of slime (there can be streaks of a blood) well and a little bit sipped a bottom of a stomach or belly! The husband has carried me in a maternity home, and there at me send or have departed waters. Do not worry, at you all will be good, the do not pass or miss! Success!

Lana
26.08.2004, 17:34
Nata! Term at us same. Training fights on a regular basis from 33 weeks, I sleep only on mountain of pillows, to go far already heavy. If small it starts to be pushed - horror! Strongly and painfully at it or her it turns out. Yes, still sometimes there is a pain as from a stretching of muscles - gde-that in r-not a belly-button, especially at change of position of a body. For last week the stomach or belly has sharply grown. Any special harbingers I do not observe, the stomach or belly has not lowered or omitted. We wait:)