PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my mum 42 years and at it or her meoma. Recently she became...

Tanja-Kamensk
25.08.2004, 13:41
Hello. To my mum 42 years and at it or her meoma. Recently she began to increase or be enlarged. The doctor advises to perform operation, but mum does not want. Whether it is possible to avoid operation? What preparations allowing are to suspend body height meomy?

vrach
26.08.2004, 07:05
zavisit ot togo kak bustro rastet i kakoi razmer - operazia pokazana esli rasmer prevushaet 12 nedel ili symptomu ili bustrui rost. lekarstv postoianno ostanavlivaiushih rost net, est ochen dorogoi novui preparat - depo-Lupron, kotorui pomeshaet zenshinu v menopausu - ispolzuietsya v techenie polugoda, no posle prekrashenia priema - rost vosobnovlyaetsa. Krome togo bustrui rost mozhet but priznakom malignancy

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.08.2004, 16:48
Body height of a myoma more often an attribute ozlokachestvlenija tumours, therefore if is noted fast body height do not postpone operation. If body height not appreciable, is not present bleedings and pains it is possible to apply milajf, or Progestinums in video of forms (depoprovera) dep