PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor. I wish to ask a question which excites me in...

Elle
24.08.2004, 19:51
Hello, the dear doctor. I wish to ask a question which excites me here already some some weeks (unfortunately I only recently has learned or has found out about this conference). I wait for the second child (13 weeks), but polnost to be pleased to this event to me stir or prevent pavors and doubts. Forgive or excuse, I shall be now very verbose, but these questions so a long time have collected! The matter is that I in the first month did not have a delay. More precisely, I know, what is it were not monthly, and it is called kak-that differently (at my girlfriend and at all till 5 months such was), but iz-for it or this I have learned or have found out about the position only on term in 8 weeks. And for this time with me there was so much all!!!: (((Vo-the first, I smoked on a pack in day the first 5 weeks, it on a background of all rest now seems to me real nonsense. Means so: 1. I was at the stomatologist, and to me have put in a tooth any medicine (not an arsenic, certainly, and something for treatment of the channel, but all the same...), Have asked thus, whether I (!) am pregnant . I, certainly, have responded "was not present", as did not suspect about the status (detochka-that not planned has left). Still in the same place to me have made a roentgen two times, not having covered a stomach or belly an apron, and having covered me only small nagrudnichkom. Itself the stomatologist now assures me, that the dose and medicines and irradiations was minimal, but it would be desirable to hear the qualified opinion of the gynecologist. Term approximately was 5 weeks. 2. Right at the beginning (1, 2, 3 weeks) I have had been ill with something not clear, any fixing or lingering cold with not passing or not taking place sopljami, the truth without temperature. Considering, that all my colds tfu-fie till now last no more than 3 4 days (always), and this was tightened or delayed almost for a month, I now am afraid, what is it there was a flu! And he in fact is lethally dangerous dl a fetus, yes? And at last, 3. On term gde-that in 4 weeks, trying to cure that not clear hvorobu, I have accepted 2 tablets of Biseptolum... And antibiotics in fact too it is impossible...?: (__________________________________________
And now my most important question. Forgive or excuse, if my words will seem blasphemous, I know how much women cannot become pregnant in general, and I now shall tell or say a terrible thing - I wish to give birth to this child only in case he is healthy, and the listed things have not put or rendered all to him any terrible izmenenij-neither to a brain nor a body. I know, that there are any analyses, helping or assisting to reveal developmental anomalies. I tried to learn or find out, when them do or make, to me have told or said, that it is necessary to hand over three analyses (has forgotten names) in 16 weeks revealing or taping development mogza and nervous system, and then already US in 22 weeks where internal organs look. Tell or say, please - whether the correct information at me? Whether It is impossible to find out anything before? I shall not go really on abortion to 22 weeks, in fact same... Please, respond me!... And can, all the set forth above items or points not so are terrible, and I in vain so twitch?... With hope..

Malanova T.B.
24.08.2004, 23:05
If now at you precise conformity to a duration of gestation all listed is not the indication for an abortion, considering as term at you 13 weeks. Inspection on defects is really spent in 16 20 22 weeks. And now can descend or go to genetics, but risk of a pathology at you same as well as at others, it is no more.

Elli
26.08.2004, 14:28
Big, many thanks, the doctor!
To me all for a long time spoke, that I in vain so twitch, that sopli - yet a flu, and Biseptolum - not an antibiotic... And the stomatologist calmed or abirritated.. But absolutely an another matter when it is spoken by the gynecologist:)
And I vse-taki shall make analyses...