PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 49 years, at the left appendages are absent (cyst), on the right a resection, a fibromyoma...

Anna
18.08.2004, 16:24
To me of 49 years, at the left appendages are absent (cyst), on the right a resection, the fibromyoma 9 which does not grow 3 years (sleeps). Since the last year with faults monthly. Excruciates very much a climacterium (that fever, znobit). That most efektivnoe can help or assist. Accepted melbrosia.

Malanova T.B.
18.08.2004, 18:44
It is possible to use both a homeopathy, and grasses, and hormones. However, treatment steals up only internally. Visit on reception at ginekologa-the endocrinologist.

anna
20.08.2004, 19:12
And that konkrektno... The matter is that in a place of my residence of such doctor is not present. To me the doctor has told or said, that this preparation very effective. I have paid attention, that when is mesjachnye-any problems was not present, and here when they are not present, begins. It can is connected with a resorption of a fibromyoma (so to me the doctor has told or said)

anna
23.08.2004, 22:24
And that konkrektno... The matter is that in a place of my residence of such doctor is not present. To me the doctor has told or said, that this preparation very effective. I have paid attention, that when is mesjachnye-any problems was not present, and here when they are not present, begins. It can is connected with a resorption of a fibromyoma (so to me the doctor has told or said)

Malanova T.B.
26.08.2004, 12:41
Myoma not rasasyvaetsja. In absentia, not seeing the patient, treatment cannot be appointed or nominated.