PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, whether I can pregnant woman use cosmetics for sun decks SOLEO...

Ekaterina
22.08.2004, 10:15
Prompt, whether I can pregnant woman use cosmetics for sun decks SOLEO? The Doctor has told or said what gradually to sunbathe it is useful, vitamin D is developed or produced, manufacturers of cosmetics write, what their product like on a vegetative basis and protects a skin, but here the activator zanara me confuses a little???? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Ekaterina
24.08.2004, 04:50
I at all would not use these agents. You in fact will have so much time still pozagorat! And now such bionomics, and it is difficult to argue already on utility of the sun. And about a sun deck especially. Doctors recommend pregnant women to not appear for the sun after 10 mornings and earlier 17.00. So poberegites, in fact you any more only for yourselves respond.

Lena
26.08.2004, 12:16
This cosmetics not zashchishchvet from harmful influence of a ultraviolet. In her in general anything useful is not present. Lechshe use sr-VA with SPF.
And in general pregnant women are better for not were zealous with sunburn - hloazmu will earn - will longly deduce or remove.