PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Prompt please! How long it is possible to accept Tri-regol and if...

Marina
25.08.2004, 11:05
The doctor! Prompt please! How long it is possible to accept Tri-regol and if it is necessary and through what time it is necessary to do or make what breaks?
Delol in that I accepted 9 mes without a stopping, has then stopped and did not accept 2 mes, here already 3 mes a propyl... Whether it is harmful???
And more at me errozija shejki, the doctor she has told or said, that congenital, t to has appeared prior to the beginning a floor. Lives. To me have told or said, that it or her it is necessary prizhegat, my question: than it is more safe and bezboleznee for making?
In advance thanks:)

Addition
26.08.2004, 05:23
To me 19 years, erroziju have revealed still prior to the beginning a floor of a life, (operations, abortions and sorts or labors were not).
Advise please - etapno, that to me to do or make and how to explain to my young man: what is it such and whence has appeared?
It can is not correct, but when I have learned or have found out that is errozija, I was afraid to speak him

Irina Pototskaja
26.08.2004, 09:07
Hello. At the analysis on a smear at me have found out mitsellii a fungus in lots or plenties, also as well as the increased maintenance or contents lejko, that on the big sexual labium there was a small eruption which itched at contact with linen. The doctor has registered to accept within 7 days Doksofloksatsin, and in a weekend single dose Fljukona to that I and have followed. However the eruption has not passed or has not taken place, however, as well as an itch and allocation. What to me to do or make further?