PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! At me 6 with small weeks. On 5 to week has made US, has told or said...

Valentine
08.08.2004, 09:50
Greetings to all! At me 6 with small weeks. On 5 to week has made US, have told or said, that all ok. But from the very beginning I had nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly (from which I drank no-shpu), and already almost week - a nausea, the breast has a little increased and noet. The question such - whether can happen suddenly zamiraenie pregnancy? Also what to make, to trace, whether all with the kid by way of? I handed over analyses on any infections up to pregnancy - all was normal; any diseases, except for an inflammation of appendages in the most initial stage was not; patalogy like too (but I did not check hormones).

Asya
10.08.2004, 10:22
Val, whether you that?

Valentine
14.08.2004, 03:27
Aha:))) And about leucocytes - it is similar, you?:)
I here have asked - can, people chto-nt will prompt?

Asya
14.08.2004, 08:18
I, I madwomen or madmen two!!!

Valentine
18.08.2004, 07:15
Ladies, I really would like to receive the answer, differently I would not began to borrow or occupy your precious attention...: (

Ekaterina
20.08.2004, 15:32
At you by way of all nalizy. About what you so bespokoetes? Nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly is normally, t. To. At all women pregnancy begins with a stretching of ligaments or cords. The main thing, pains to supervise, that they do not send or have passed in strong, sharp and t. Item e. These pains should not disturb, pulls a stomach or belly simply a little. The nausea is normally. You in fact are pregnant. Noet a breast - too it is normal. At many she it is not simple noet, and and to sleep it is impossible iz-for it or this. She increases or is enlarged. And from what an idea about zamiranii pregnancy? You that, have bases so to think? You had currettages, treated nevynashivanie? Cease to wind itself, the excessive trouble will do much harm to your future kid more, than will help or assist. Have a rest, read, walk on air, hand over in time analyses and pass or take place inspection, do not abuse US (3 times for pregnancy enough. Usually it is 9 12 weeks, 19 22 and after 30), there are more than vitamins - here about what it is necessary to think. When the child will be born - time for it any more will not be:) Now on sale special issue 1 (aprel-May) magazine Unique " we Wait for the kid ". All about pregnancy up to 9 months. Esteem.

Eva
22.08.2004, 01:30
Calm down, all with yours masikom is normal. Infections at you are not present, pathologies are not present. You toshnit, means there is not strong toxicosis, the breast, all attributes of normal pregnancy increases or is enlarged. Nagging pains often happen on early terms. At me after 2 months all has passed or has taken place. Do not twitch, he grows and develops as it is necessary, Here will begin moves will feel it or him constantly. Do not do or make anything counter-indicative at pregnancy, that is loads, medicines, and to be nervous too not rekommenduetsja. Walk, well and correctly eat, talk to it or him, and the main thing budte are assured, that very well.

Valentine
22.08.2004, 17:23
Little girls, thanks for answers. I shall explain the reason of trouble - at us at job the girl who was on 6 to week, has lost the child owing to zamiranija. And before like all it was remarkable. And doctors speak, that for zamiranija the most dangerous time - 6 8 weeks. Here and I have begun to worry.

Ekaterina
26.08.2004, 08:31
And you do not think of it or this. At all of you goes as it is necessary.