PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alla Mihajlovna, respond please to such question: at me bad svertyv...

Natasha
25.08.2004, 17:06
Alla Mihajlovna, respond please to such question: at me bad coagulability of a blood, plus a low hemoglobin (it is usual 115, in pregnancy - 100). When laid on operation, has informed in advance to doctors, to me did or made any analysis, on the basis of which value or meaning;importance were boundary, and operation to do or make have resolved. Now in connection with coming nearer for sorts or labors me excites, than it can threaten, whether it is necessary to hand over any additional analyses and whether documents from surgery should be passed to the doctor, or I should these or it;this be disturbed? (unfortunately, in consultation I about it or this did not inform the doctor, all time I forget)

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.08.2004, 08:00
In remja sorts or labors can razvvitsja a bleeding, you need to inform the doctor in a maternity home about low svertyvemosti bloods for carrying out of actions on prophylaxis + necessarily now to accept ferriferous preparations.