PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 31 go May I had an ovulation and we have conceived this day. Minstruatsija will begin...

The anonym
22.08.2004, 12:27
31 go May I had an ovulation and we have conceived this day. Minstruatsija nachnyotsja 18 go June. Simply has already passed or has already taken place 7 days but while there is nothing I do not feel and I worry. Up to minstruatsii in such malenky term can be learned or found out I have become pregnant or not? What that changes should proizhodit or not, or this all will be proizhodit after not nachnyotsja minstruatsija? I very much worry.

Tanja and Masik
26.08.2004, 01:48
At me anything especial was not before a delay, only all attributes of coming nearer monsters. The bottom of a stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick, the breast and even in day has increased when monsters should come has started to be smeared as before the beginning of " the basic stream ", I already and tear putila in this occasion, thought, that again it has not turned out. Smeared even day three, then all has passed or has taken place, but the stomach or belly and hurted or was ill;was sick till 7 8 weeks and the breast remained increased. Has then gone to the doctor (in three weeks of a delay), at survey on an armchair have put term of 5 6 weeks. If wish to learn or find out - earlier, hand over a blood on HGCH (it is a hormone of pregnancy which is allocated from its or her most beginning), the analysis shows result in 8 10 days after conception and he is authentic.

child
26.08.2004, 07:59
Interestingly how much days at you a cycle? The matter is that if 31 go May there was an ovulation very long second phase of a cycle turns out. Usually the ovulation comes in the middle of a cycle, and it turns out, that from the beginning monthly up to the following should be peer kol-in days. But voobshche-that all individually.