PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I am pregnant on 8 oh to week. Yesterday me have given up will put...

Alina
25.08.2004, 09:34
The dear doctor! I am pregnant on 8 oh to week. Yesterday me have given up to put on the account in female consultation on a residence in 215 oh polliklinnike, t. To. I am registered in Moscow suburbs, we with the husband rent the apartment in this district (he is registered in other district of m. Shchelkovo). Whether has the right manager. Wives. Consultation to give up in service and why she declares, what any maternity home will not take me?

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.08.2004, 07:16
That you have put on the account on pregnancy in the given female consultation, you need to visit or attend or committee of public health services of Moscow where to receive a direction in zh/to, or to visit or attend the zh/to, to be surveyed, take there a direction in this Moscow female consultation. To give up to you had the right, because the attachment of pregnant women is carried out or in a place of their registration, or on a residence of the husband.