PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I plan pregnancy. Whether it is necessary to delete kandelomy, e...

Vick
23.08.2004, 15:00
Hello, the doctor! I plan pregnancy. Whether it is necessary to delete kandelomy, if they small. I the doctor speaks, that lushche it to make, t. To. They now do not grow, but during pregnancy immunity can oslabnut and they can grow or grow up. I suspect, that she simply wishes to earn additionally on operation. How you consider or count, whether it is necessary to do or make it or her?

Svetlana
23.08.2004, 20:33
I am already pregnant also I have not had time to cure a condyloma. In the first: really they grow more quickly and are besides made multiple copies, therefore it is necessary to smear all time Epigenom that body height to slow down. In the second: during pregnancy everyone will peerly clean or remove them, t. To. There is a chance at sorts or labors to get in infectious unit (at all chance, and 100 %), and in tretih: really you want, that your child at sorts or labors has received this infection? To solve to you. In female consultation kandilomy delete free of charge. Success!

Vick
24.08.2004, 16:58
I the doctor in a usual city out-patient department in a place of a registration wishes to take from me 2800 + has told or said to buy a heap of medicines and sterile napkins.: - (excision by the laser. Something guards - such money, and more the medicines!

Svetlana
25.08.2004, 19:28
Yes, Guards. But to clean or remove them it is necessary, but not necessarily laser, they can be cleaned or removed in much cheaper way, a current for example. It sekolko them at you should be, that 2800 it was necessary to clean or remove them?! In paid clinic to clean or remove one kandilomu there is vsegsho 100 rbl. be not ashamed and ask

Ekaterina
26.08.2004, 06:42
At me absolutely same situation, me too the doctor orders to delete kandilomy, at me it is a lot of them. To me too not hochetsjatratit money (I suspect, that she wishes to earn additionally), but me suggest them to burn out, it seems to me is of morbidly. But now, having read through a response of already pregnant girl, I think it is necessary to remove.