PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me 31 year, in 20 years at us with the husband (33 years) was born...

Lyudmila
26.08.2004, 02:35
Hello, the doctor! To me 31 year, in 20 years at us with the husband (33 years) was born the child. Two years ago were solved on the second, but pregnancy does not come. The US and usual surveys show, that like all is normal. Inspection of a hormonal background has revealed prolaktinomu. Female and shchitovodnye hormones in norm or rate! Has passed or has taken place treatment Prolactinum 80 - 210. The schedule of basal temperatures shows, that the ovulation is (for 15 day), only the second phase is truncated (monthly on 26
Day), prompt what else to make inspections (city provincial). And what else there can be reasons?

B.Kamenetsky, the doctor the gynecologist k.m.n.
26.08.2004, 06:11
Within the limits of a forum questions concerning pilot survey are very often asked at sterility or barrenness. Below I would like to result or bring the list of inspection before carrying out of the treatment, recommended in the International Center of Genesial Medicine (Sankt-Petersburg). Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:
1. spermogramma in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO we spend series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure.