PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 29 weeks. In the beginning of pregnancy I smeared with a cream from ra...

Christina
15.08.2004, 18:03
Hello! At me 29 weeks. In the beginning of pregnancy I smeared with a cream from extensions a stomach or belly and breeches, but later some months have ceased... .na breeches extensions have started to appear (temno-red color) I did not pay to them special attention, but one month ago extensions have started to appear on all length of legs or foots from the back party or side. I am simple in horror!!! I am afraid as though they have not appeared on a stomach or belly. Please prompt, any checked up cream or still something.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 02:00
Vichy from extensions quite good though what imeeno will approach or suit you difficultly to tell or say, it is better to consult to the cosmetician.

Anja
19.08.2004, 21:36
I used Avent, now I use Galerak, the second to like more, the main thing from extensions to take for pregnant women. And to Vichy to any cream I concern rather skeptically, the stamp untwisted, and at many to sense is not present from its or her use.

Lena.
22.08.2004, 21:52
I advise ordinary butter or oil for newborns (napr. Dzhonsons-bebi). Put or render each time after douche on a wet skin. My familiar (already mums) advise all also I use only it. While any extensions has not appeared. Try or taste.

Darya
26.08.2004, 04:34
Is better VISHI. I am smeared with it or him. To us and anything is not present 28, 5 weeks. My sister all pregnancy was smeared and there were no even hints on the extension. Still the some people recommend Bioterm/