PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, on March, 19th I already wrote to you, you have responded, that is necessary only...

Elene_N
25.08.2004, 07:17
The dear doctor, on March, 19th I already wrote to you, you have responded, that internal consultation is necessary only. But I vse-taki shall try to ask you once again, t. To. I not from Moscow, and a question for me am very important. Name, please any contraceptive preparations which are most safe from the point of view of an oncology. And I shall try something to choose from your references with the doctors for myself. Except for tablets other variants do not approach or suit (a spiral, a condom). To me of 38 years, oncologies at me are not present (a histology was done or made repeatedly), but there is a constant threat of "precancerous" tumours. Hirurgi-oncologists at which I tried to consult, a little that understand in contraceptives, and simple gynecologists send me to oncologists. Well help or assist, though kak-nibud, please! In fact abortions are not the best variat for health, in any case.

Savchenko A.A.
26.08.2004, 02:03
Any hormonal contraceptive increases or enlarges risk of occurrence of a cancer of a mammary gland, endometrija. Probably, that preparations with the smaller maintenance or contents of estrogens possess smaller risk. Hormonal contraceptives on many data reduce risk of occurrence of a cancer of ovaries.