PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 29 years, the daughter 5 and a half, was born in rezult...

The anonym
24.08.2004, 18:29
Hello, the doctor!
To me of 29 years, the daughter 5 and a half, was born as a result of cesarean sections (a myopia vys. Degrees). Others beremennostej and abortions were not.
Some months at me such problem: begin monthly (before it or this some days PMS - the excited status, the breast hurts) - 4 5 days "botched work". And more 4 5 days monthly Then miss go to full force. A cycle gde-those 24 28 days... As a result monthly go gde-that one and a half week. Was Earlier - began monthly in full force at once, there were same 5 days... The doctor in ZHK has not found any inflammations and deviations or rejections, has told or said, what is it a variant of norm or rate, simply hormonal status such... But what to me with this hormonal status to do or make? I, to tell the truth, from it or this am already tired.

Irtuganov N.S.
26.08.2004, 01:41
The depression of function of a yellow body is probable - supervise rkutalnuju (basal) temperature during 2 3 menstrual cycles. And for exception (acknowledgement or confirmation) of an endometriosis make US during the premenstrual period.