PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As the medicine concerns to a simultaneous finding in an one-room apartment...

Belief
24.08.2004, 13:03
As the medicine concerns to a simultaneous finding in an one-room apartment of the baby and a house rat, under condition of that the rat is unscrpulous and smells, despite of frequent bathings, during rare or infrequent walks on an apartment "marks or aims" territory. Whether she is dangerous to the child by way of an allergy, stings, etc.? Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
24.08.2004, 18:03
I consider or count, that stay of a rat is not desirable. How much or As far as she is dangerous it is necessary to solve with the veterinarian.

child
25.08.2004, 21:26
I do not know how much or as far as she it is dangerous, at my place there lives a rat we wait for the child. The dust for her is cleaned or removed by the husband, she leaves a cell under observation (likes wires), the husband does or makes cleaning often. At me contacts to her are not present, as well as will not be and at the kid, I think, that from a house rat of harm it is not enough, she on streets does not run.