PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, hello. I already the third cycle accept preparation Tri-mersi. Up to et...

Olga, 22 years
23.08.2004, 03:26
The doctor, hello. I already the third cycle accept preparation Tri-mersi. Before accepted tri-regol (2 cycles). Thus at me never was krovjanistyh vydeleny at reception of preparations. This time I have by mistake passed or missed three tablets and have begun krovjanistye allocation. Thus they after 7 days like have as though stopped, but have appeared during the sexual certificate or act (thus I did not test any pain or a dyscomfort). Thus of allocation were only at the certificate or act, and after have again disappeared. The doctor to me has told or said, what is it the normal phenomenon if you pass or miss reception of tablets. Be surveyed at the doctor now I can not, as she in holiday and will be only in the tenth of September. Tell or say how much or as far as it it's OK or abnormally. At telephone conversation mine lechushchy the doctor has told or said, what I about a trace. A cycle has started to apply Linginet-20, and allocation it is norms or rates., patalogii there is not present, she me looked 2 months ago. Here so. How much or As far as in general these or it are dangerous krovotechnija?

Shishkanova O.L.
25.08.2004, 21:21
These bleedings are connected with the miss or passing of tablets (three days it much). Before a menses it is desirable to be protected in addition.