PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 24 weeks of pregnancy, was on US, the doctor has written such :...

Natasha
24.08.2004, 20:34
At me 24 weeks of pregnancy, was on US, the doctor has written such conclusion: the fetation corresponds or meets to 24 weeks, the Cardiac contractions rate 160 ud. In minutes; congenital developmental anomalies of a fetus it is not revealed; kol-in waters: norm or rate; localization of a placenta: a lobby, right lateral; strukturnost placentas: 0; thickness of a placenta: about 16 mm are reduced. So, a hypoplasia of a placenta; it is recommended: consultation genetics, UZ-the control; dopplerometrija. I in a shock t. To. Has read through that the hypoplasia of a placenta is accompanied by developmental anomalies of a fetus and a congenital aphrenia. Whether so it? How the hypoplasia can affect or influence a fetus? Whether thickness of a placenta can depend on a body build? (my body height 158, weight 49 up to pregnancy).

Oshchepkova S.R.
25.08.2004, 21:18
Thickness speaks placentas (decrease) about a placental failure. You should repeat US at other expert and at acknowledgement or confirmation given to begin or start inspection. Thickness of a placenta does not depend on your sizes.