PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please, advice or council. At me pregnancy for 9 weeks. Mine d...

Irina
25.08.2004, 12:19
Help or Assist, please, advice or council.
At me pregnancy for 9 weeks.
My daughter recently has had been ill with a rubella.
I have handed over the analysis on antibodies.
Result 1 go the analysis - IgM - 0, 1 Iu/ml, IgG - 5, 5 Iu/ml,

Result 2 - go the analysis (in 2 weeks)-
IgM - 0, 08 Iu/ml, IgG - 3, 8 Iu/ml,

My doctor has advised me to address to one expert. I have again handed over the analysis.
Under this analysis parameter IgG has made 34 Iu/ml.
What will you advise me? Peresdat the analysis or is a parameter of that I all taki was ill with a rubella (nikikih signs at me are not present).

Thankful in advance for the answer.
Yours faithfully, Irina.

Julia
25.08.2004, 21:13
I not the doctor, but wish to share the experience. When I had 7 weeks of pregnancy my niece I was ill with a rubella with her contacted. In the childhood I be ill or sick with a rubella and after contact at me month should what displays. Has handed over the analysis very well. Has come to the family doctor, and she speaks me, that the rubella can not be shown or at night when you sleep also the child can be born at the best deaf or indistinct or blind. I have made abortion, very much all have hardly transferred or carried. After abortion in 2 days at me the temperature on the face has risen poured out red points, and then on all body have caused or called fast have told or said, that at me a rubella.
But my girlfriend at this time was pregnant also we with her communicated, she at once has run to hand over the analysis, the analysis has shown to nothing, after my experience has gone once again, too most. The doctor has told or said at once if you in the childhood hurted or were ill;were sick that probability to catch very small. Then she has safely given birth and not than not ill.